Friday, December 21, 2018

Themed dinner - Christmas with the Kranks

Ok, I love Christmas. That shouldn’t be a surprise. I love everything about Christmas. My favorite part is probably the movies. Just really puts me in the mood.
That brings me to today’s themed dinner, Christmas with the Kranks. I could really watch this movie all year around, but I refrain. I definitely DO watch White Christmas all year long and have no shame what so ever.


   


For dinner, we had coconut crushed tofu, served over white rice, and served with yellow squash and a coconut milk and sriracha sauce.




For dessert, we had pineapple upside down cupcakes. Seriously the easiest dessert ever. Mine definitely isn’t as pretty as the Betty Crocker picture, but it’s still oh so delicious.


I think sometimes the holidays can be overwhelming, and sometimes we do wish we could get away for a bit, but nothing beats being with your loved ones this time of 
year. If you haven’t checked out this movie yet, or if you haven’t seen it in a while, go watch it. I’d love to hear what your favorite part of the movie is. Let me know if you made this and if you liked it.





No comments:

Post a Comment