Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I love to see the Temple...

Tuesday was AMAZING! We went to the Temple in Redlands. I love going on Temple Trips! Its so amazing. The things we get to do and experience. You can just feel the Spirit. And you know you are doing something good. I didn't get many pics. I was too busy running around. And if anyone has seen my purse, they know it's practically a suitcase. I knew I should have just brought my satchel... Indiana Jones has one.. look it up.. haha! 

We were accompanied by our new friends Alyssa, Corinne and Taylor. These girls are too fun! And after the Temple I was dragged to In&Out. I would like to say that I am the only person on this earth that absolutely HATES In&Out. But I did get a shake and a protein burger. It sounded good at the time. Then we made the long trip home and had to rush the hubs to work. All in all a good night. Besides the fact that it was 1am when I finally settled into bed and I had to be up at 4. What a life.




*My goal is to visit as many Temples as humanly possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment