Saturday, January 15, 2011

The INTERNET is back!!!!!

And I am super stoked! I thought I could live without it but I guess not. Which leads me to believe that number 2 on my New Years resolution will be hard... Go on more adventures. Now, I'm not the most fittest of people but I would like to be towards the end of the year. * Don't judge if I'm not though. I want to go hiking, I want to explore new camp sites, new trails, new places. Now, I know its still winter here in SoCal, so some of that stuff might have to wait but soon.. very soon. Another thing I would like to do is "lean" into veganism. I say this after I have devoured a cheeseburger. The fact is, I feel bad for the animals. I watched "Food,inc." and it just about broke my heart. From then on I decided to only eat "organic" meat. I guess a step up but if your like me and not a millionaire, then you know that organic chicken is about $18. And with my husbands salary, that is not gonna happen. I like certain vegan stuff. Like the coconut milk yogurt and tofu. I will try anything once I guess. I tried vegan lunch meats and cheese and I just about puked. Give me something good. Give me some good vegan recipes that I can try. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment