Saturday, January 1, 2011

THIS was on my New Years Resolution...

For the past year I have been contemplating starting a Blog. I'm a shy person and wasn't too sure if I wanted to post my life so the whole world could see it. But, with much support from friends and family, here I am. I'm a very simple person who likes simple things. I love blogs! I have my favorites. Things that I have noticed from my favorite blogs are things like crafts and kids... haha! I do or have neither. But it is on my to do list. I will be attempting more crafts this year. Also one of my new years resolutions. I am a housewife living in California. It sounds nice but Lake Elsinore isn't all its cracked up to be. I really hope you like my blog and be kind. I don't think I'm ready for harsh criticism on my first time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment