Saturday, October 10, 2015

2012!!! Already? Let me tell you about 2011 (unfinished memory)

So here it is. 2012. And I need to catch you up on November and December of 2011.

Nothing much to tell. No pics yet I will do a picture haul of the last couPle of months soon. Let's start with November.

November if course is my birthday month. And I am spoiled for a whole month. At last that's what I tell my husband. And what kind of birthday would it be without a trip to....


Drumroll please....

THE TEMPLE!!!!

That's right ladies and gents, I decided for my birthday I wanted I go to the San Diego temple and do baptisms for the dead. I was accompanied by my beautiful husband, BFF Connie (her first time), BFF Brittany, Susan and Gerald the most cutest couple alive!!
So we baptized some of my husbands deceiced relatives. I have done proxy baptisms many times before but this was so much more special. I was overwhelmed with emotion. One of the best temple trips so far but there is one that tops them all. But we will get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment