Monday, October 12, 2015

October 11th: Coraline (late post)

Last night we watched Coraline. I forgot how terrifying that movie was. We took Broseph to see it when it first came out but he didn't remember ever watching it.Maybe because he was about 7 then and nothing sticks when you're 7.  I think he liked it though. For dinner we ate (doll hair) spaghetti squash with (button) mushrooms and (button) zucchini. I don't think I was too prepared for this one. I had major plans on making gluten free sugar cookies for Broseph but it just didn't happen. He also didn't eat the dinner because lets face it, what 13 year old boy wants to eat spaghetti squash. But mom and I enjoyed it. 




Coraline [to Coraline doll] "You think they're trying to poison me?"
[Makes Coraline doll nod] 

No comments:

Post a Comment