Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18th: Monsters Inc.

It's been a few days but I'm back! Life happens you know. Anyways, today we watched Monsters Inc. One of my absolute favorites. This was requested by Broseph. For dinner we had Eyeball (meatball) sandwiches with oozy provolone cheese. Broseph had yummy gluten free meatballs. We had meatless meatballs. They had an interesting taste. We like going meatless, if you can't tell already. They were yummy when you ate them all together with bread and cheese but by themselves with sauce they had a funky taste. I'm wondering if I could doctor them up in the future.







Mike: Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. And who will we be scaring today? 
Roz: Wazowski! You didn't file your paperwork last night. 
Mike: Oh, that darn paperwork! Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away? 
Roz: Don't let it happen again. 
Mike: Yes, well, I'll try to be more careful next time. 
Roz: I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always. 
Mike: Ooh, she's nuts.

Mike: Oh, Schmootsie-poo? 
Celia: Googlie Bear

Even puppy liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment