Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10th: Edward Scissorhands

October 10th: Edward Scissorhands. For dinner: kabobs. Dessert: ambrosia salad. I honestly eyeballed all of this. I was so tired from our trip to the apple orchard. The ambrosia was made with the apples we picked today. This is Broseph's first time watching this movie. I'm so excited to see his reaction. I've loved this movie since I was very little.


Bill: Soup's on! 
Edward: I thought this was shish kabob.


Joyce: Who’s handicapped? My goodness. Don’t be ridiculous! You’re not handicapped, you’re… What do they call the… exceptional? My name’s Joyce, and l noticed that you have not tasted any of the ambrosia salad that l made especially for you.



UPDATE: Broseph's own words, "I hated it. It was stupid and sad."
This makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment