Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19th: Hotel Transylvania

Today we watched Hotel Transylvania! A first for me. Broseph has seen it a million times! It's super cute! My new favorite. I can't wait to watch the second one now. For dinner we had Mummy dogs and tombstone tots. My mom asked me what tombstone tots were and Broseph looked at her with a straight face and said "They're just regular tots, mom". Broseph, always keeping it real. For dessert, we had Vampire Floats. For FHE we "Boo'd" our neighbors! They live on the street over and we have never met them before but they seem like a sweet family. I'm the worst at surprises and sneaking up on people. I get a bad case of the giggles. Broseph did a good job at ding dong ditching them.



I just wrapped hot dogs with crescent rolls. Take the triangles and slice them with a pizza cutter and then wrap the hot dogs with them. Bake them as directed. 

Vampire Floats! Made with Hawaiian Punch (which should be cold. Made that mistake.) and vanilla ice cream. I put vampire teeth for decoration. 





Jonathan: I'm Dracula, Bleh, bleh-bleh! 
Dracula: I've never said that in my life. 'Bleh, bleh-bleh.' I don't know where that comes from!

No comments:

Post a Comment